Corporate Services Manager
- Autonomous, challenging and rewarding job role.
- Part of the Exec Team & reporting directly to our CEO.
- Creative, flexible and positive work culture.
We are looking to hire an experienced Corporate Services Manager. This executive level, Corporate Services Manager role supports the CEO by providing high level operational and administrative support. The role is responsible for the management of Screenwest’s Corporate Services function, coordinating the delivery of human resources, health and safety, records management, information and communication technology services.
Summary of Duties
- As a member of the Executive team, participate fully in delivering organisational objectives, achieving organisational cohesion and development of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provides high level advice and support to the CEO and Board on operational and strategic matters.
- With support of HR Advisor, provide HR support in relation to people management/development, recruitment, performance management, policies and ensure the organisational model, structure and processes are appropriate for Screenwest.
- Manage commercial agreements (non-funding), subscriptions and procurement activity for the organisation and provide organisational direction by undertaking risk analysis.
- Support CEO/ Finance, Audit & Risk Committee with implementation/review of the Risk Management Framework and with support of the Occupational Health & Safety Advisor, manage OHS requirements.
- With support from IT Service Providers, oversee development of strategies that enable response to risk associated with ICT infrastructure. Ensure the provision of effective ICT performance, governance, client support and application.
About You/Work Related Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in successfully leading a multi-disciplinary team.
- Well-developed interpersonal, conflict resolution skills to resolve organisational issues, and develop and manage positive stakeholder relationships.
- Highly-developed organisational skills including managing teams/ projects to deadlines.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Working knowledge of a range of human resource practices.
- Knowledge of the screen industry and Western Australian film funding practices.
- A current (within six months) National Police Clearance Certificate will be required.
How to apply
Please submit the following within the context of the advertised role:
- Cover letter that addresses the work related requirements.
- Detailed and current resume
If shortlisted, we will contact you for an initial telephone interview.
Applications close Tuesday, 12 November 2019.
Based in East Perth, Screenwest is Western Australia’s screen funding and development organisation, committed to working in partnership with the screen industry to develop, support and promote film, television and digital media production in Western Australia.
Listen to our podcast – In Conversation with Screenwest for a behind the scenes look at the world of screen production as world-class film, television, documentary and digital media practitioners share their experiences, insight and expertise.
View the WA Screen Industry Calendar to see what’s happening in the screen industry in Western Australia.