Home » Funding Overview
Funding OverviewScreenWest's funding and support programs are designed to:
- Support the development of world-class practice and craft excellence across developed and emerging platforms;
- Facilitate the screen industry to take advantage of innovation and technology developments;
- Advance the industry's business capability; and
- Form partnerships to develop a vibrant screen culture in Western Australia.
The Funding Program focuses on six core areas:
- Production Company and Practitioner Support;
- Digital; and
- Screen Culture.
Funding initiatives are provided in each area, with each fund having specific objectives, guidelines and eligibility criteria.
If you are applying for ScreenWest funding, we highly recommend that you also consider Screen Australia's funding programs. Screen Australia provides support to Australian film, television, documentary and digital media makers. Please see the Screen Australia website for more information.