Recently returned to WA? Screenwest wants to hear from you!
If you have recently returned to Western Australia, it is the perfect time to connect with Screenwest and the WA Screen Industry!
With Western Australian’s returning home due to COVID-19, Screenwest is hoping to identify Western Australia creatives and crew who may have recently returned to the State. If you recently returned home, please reach out to Production Attraction & Services Manager Gabrielle Cole – email@example.com.
While you’re at it, why not take the opportunity to create a listing or update your profile on the Screenwest Crew & Services Directory? The Crew & Services Directory is a free, publicly searchable database that allows Western Australian resident companies and individuals working in the screen industry to create a profile, highlight their skills and showcase their work.
Listing categories include everything from sound recordists, game design art directors and runners to on-set caterers, equipment rental companies and first aid officers.
Let producers know you’re back in the state and available for work!
Browse the Crew & Services Directory on the Screenwest website to find the perfect practitioner for your next project!
Why Do I Need A Profile?
The Screenwest website is a central resource for local, interstate and international productions who are actively looking to film in Western Australia. It is the first place we direct enquiries when productions are looking for locations, resources and crew.
Since January 2020, the Crew & Services pages of the Screenwest website have been viewed more than 13,000 times. Make it as easy as possible for incoming productions to see your credits and contact you and make sure you have a presence in the Crew & Services Directory!
If you are a Crew Member, Production Company or Support Service Provider in Western Australia with at least one paid, verifiable, professional media industry credit, and you do not currently have a profile, you can create a free account on the Screenwest website.
How to Update Your Profile
- Login to the Crew & Services Directory Dashboard on the Screenwest website. You can reset your password if it’s been a while!
- Click “Contact Information” and make sure your details current. Listees are required to provide a minimum of one publicly available phone number. You must also provide a Western Australian address and a valid email address; make sure you select the checkbox if you would like to keep this information private.
- Select “Categories & Credits” and make sure you are showcasing all your best production credits! Can’t find a category that reflects your credit? Please email to request it be added.
- Select “Skills & Description” to provide more information about your special skills and experience, provide links to your websites and social media profiles, and select any unions, affiliations and designations you would like visible on your profile, such as Indigenous identity or willingness to work statewide.
- Select “Upload Files” and check that your resume is up to date. We highly encourage Listees to upload a headshot or company logo to help your profile stand out!
Not eligible to be listed on the directory? You can still send your CV and Cover letter to Production Attraction & Services Manager Gabrielle Cole, who will keep it on file for productions looking for crew.
Crew & Services Directory Contact
For more information about the Crew & Services Directory please contact:
Listen to our podcast – In Conversation with Screenwest for a behind the scenes look at the world of screen production as world-class film, television, documentary and digital media practitioners share their experiences, insight and expertise.
View the WA Screen Industry Calendar to see what’s happening in the screen industry in Western Australia.