Screenwest has opened SmartyGrants applications for Documentary, Scripted and Footloose Production Rounds. Applications for these rounds close Monday 3 August 5:00pm AWST.
The funding applications are now open through the SmartyGrants portal, which was piloted for the Bright Ideas and Taking Care of Business funding rounds. It is hoped the roll out of SmartyGrants across these funding rounds will provide an easier, streamlined process for both applicants and Screenwest.
Screenwest would like to thank the Industry Advisory Group and members of the Diversity Leadership Group for their support and helpful guidance around the design of the application process.
As with any new system, we understand applicants may have questions or initial teething issues. If you have any difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact Screenwest on (08) 6169 2100. We are here to help!
Here are some useful tips for using SmartyGrants:
- Always save your application form after you have completed each page. If you are completing a question which requires a lot of detail, we recommend saving after or during this question.
- Make sure you are only logged in on one browser at a time when working on your application form. Multiple log ins can sometimes mean your work remains unsaved and can be lost.
- Once you have created your login and have logged in, you can download a PDF preview of the application form by linking the icon at the top of the form.
- If you are having any trouble uploading documents, please ensure they meet the document size guidelines (maximum 25MB). If files cannot be compressed, please include a download link for any support material required.
- If you accidentally press “submit” prematurely, please phone the Screenwest office on (08) 6169 2100 as soon as possible and we can help you.
- We’d love your feedback! If there is something that could make the process through SmartyGrants easier, we are keen to improve forms as much as we can.
Listen to our podcast – In Conversation with Screenwest for a behind the scenes look at the world of screen production as world-class film, television, documentary and digital media practitioners share their experiences, insight and expertise.
View the WA Screen Industry Calendar to see what’s happening in the screen industry in Western Australia.