Screenwest Seeks Industry Feedback on Funding Programs
Screenwest is conducting a facilitated review of many of its program guidelines and associated Terms of Trade and is seeking feedback from industry practitioners and interested stakeholders.
Please submit all feedback through the Screenwest Guidelines Review Survey by Monday, 19 August 2019.
About the Review
The aim of the review is to:
- aid in the transition of these programs to the SmartyGrants platform
- confirm the agency’s compliance with its updated charitable status, and
- ensure best delivery of Screenwest’s strategy, balancing and responding to varying industry needs.
This review may or may not result in changes to existing guidelines and policies.
Have Your Say
We are seeking specific feedback on the program guidelines below. To ensure due consideration can be given to any industry experience, as a first step in the review process we are seeking specific feedback on the program guidelines set out below. We are particularly keen to hear from any recent applicants or potential applicants of each program. There will also be an opportunity to comment on any proposed changes in due course.
Guidelines Available for Feedback
- Documentary Development Investment Fund
- Small Screen: Scripted Development Investment Fund
- Feature Track: Scripted Development Fund
- Emergency Development Investment Fund
- Matched Development Investment Fund
- On Demand Content Fund
Guides to Acceptable Budget Figures will be reviewed in addition to program guidelines.
- Documentary Production Fund
- Footloose Production Fund
- Scripted Production Fund
- Professional Development – Attachments and Internships Fund
- Professional Development – Mentorships
- Travel Assistance: Established Production Companies Initiative (EPC)
- Travel Assistance Skills Development and Exposure
- Travel Business and Marketing
Eligible Markets, Conferences, Festivals & Awards list and credit requirements will be reviewed in addition to program guidelines.
- Indigenous Low Budget Television Fund
- Indigenous Practitioner Development
- Indigenous Project Development
- Diversity Fund: Stream 1 – Diversity Top Up Fund
- Diversity Fund: Stream 2 – General Diversity Fund
If you have any questions about guidelines review more generally, please contact:
T: +61 8 6169 2100
Listen to our podcast – In Conversation with Screenwest for a behind the scenes look at the world of screen production as world-class film, television, documentary and digital media practitioners share their experiences, insight and expertise.
View the WA Screen Industry Calendar to see what’s happening in the screen industry in Western Australia.