A professional attachment opportunity is available through the Screenwest Crew Attachment Program on an upcoming Documentary Series. Applications close Friday, 17 May 2019 at 5:00pm AWST.
About the Attachment
The successful candidate will complete a 10-week Production Coordinator Attachment under the expert guidance of an Executive Producer and Production Coordinator where they will:
- Participate in story workshops to assist with planning field shoots
- Assist with the planning of field shoots
- Assist the production team to update the production schedule
- Assist the production team to coordinating the principal talent
- Attend all production meetings
- Assist on field shoots as required
- All other duties expected of a Production Coordinator on a documentary television series.
Screenwest encourages applications from Western Australians from underrepresented and/or diverse groups, appropriate to the roles. The WA screen industry recognises diversity as differences in:
- Indigenous identity
- cultural and linguistic diversity (CaLD)
- sexuality and gender identities (LGBTQI+)
- location (including urban communities and remote regions), and
- socio-economic status.
Candidates from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
The successful recipient is anticipated to start on Monday, 27 May 2019.
If the right candidate cannot be found for this role, the attachment may be offered in another department.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- A Problem solver
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- Have a strong interest in pursuing a career in production management and/or producing
It is expected the successful Attachment will:
- Comply with the Producer’s workplace rules and requirements for safety and behaviour.
- Comply with all lawful and reasonable directions given to the Attachment by officers or employees of the Producer during the Attachment Term.
- Keep confidential all information of the Producer that comes into their possession.
How To Apply
Applications are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For emails larger than 8MB, submit your application via Screenwest’s Hightail Account: https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/screenwest
The full guidelines and applications materials can be downloaded from the Crew Attachment Program page on the Screenwest website. Please make sure you have read the guidelines and the Screenwest Terms of Trade thoroughly before submitting your application.
To talk to someone about this opportunity, applicants should contact:
Gabrielle Cole, Production Attraction and Services Coordinator
T: +61 8 6169 2117