Following suggestions from a series of industry association meetings, Screenwest is beta testing a user-generated calendar for the Western Australian screen industry.
The calendar will:
- provide a central hub for events of interest to WA screen practitioners
- ensure organisations are not doubling up or scheduling events on the same dates, and
- help industry events reach a wider audience.
How to Submit an Event
Event calendar submissions must meet the following criteria for approval and publication.
Submitted events must be:
- located in Western Australia
- run by an accredited Industry organisation
- related to the screen industry (excluding advertising/ corporate organisations)
- of a substantial benefit to the industry
More information on the submission guidelines, conditions of use and review process can be found in the WA Screen Industry Calendar Terms and Conditions.
View the WA Screen Industry Calendar:
Submit an event:
The WA Screen Industry Calendar will undergo beta testing until the end of the 2018-19 financial year.
The calendar is intended to be a functional resource for all members of the WA screen industry, so we encourage practitioners to use the calendar as much as possible during the trial period.
Once the trial period ends, Screenwest will review the calendar in consultation with members of the WA screen industry.
Please email all calendar feedback to:
Digital Content Producer, Screenwest
T: +61 8 6169 2100