A Professional Attachment opportunity is available through the Screenwest Crew Attachment Program on an upcoming feature film. Applications close Monday, 17 September 2018 at 5:00pm WST.
About the Attachment
Through the initiative the successful candidate will undertake a six-week Costume Art Finisher attachment on a major International Feature Film Production, gaining hands-on experience under the guidance of the film’s experienced Costume Art Finisher & Costume Supervisor.
Across their attachment the successful applicant will learn Art Finishing skills and develop an overview of how each role works within a Costume Department from Buyer to Costume Standby.
- Have an interest in building a career in the film & television industry.
- Have a keen interest in the breaking down/ageing process of costumes.
- Have an interest in learning about all areas within a Costume Department.
- Be able to take direction and apply newly learned skills to tasks at hand
- Be a hardworking team player with good communication skills.
- Be available to work in Perth & provide own transport to and from work for the duration of contract.
A background of work/work experience within a costume department and basic sewing skills are a bonus.
It is anticipated the successful candidate will commence the role on Tuesday, 25 of September 2018.
Please view the Crew Attachment Program page on the Screenwest website to view the full guidelines and application materials.
If the right candidate cannot be found for the advertised role, the attachment may be offered in another department.
To talk to someone about this fund, applicants should contact:
Gabrielle Cole, Production Attraction and Services Coordinator
T: (08) 6169 2117