A Professional Attachment opportunity is available through the Screenwest Crew Attachment Program on an upcoming feature film. Applications close Monday, 17 September 2018 at 5:00pm WST.
About the Attachment
Through the initiative the successful candidate will undertake a six-week Art Department attachment on a major International Feature Film Production, with the potential of further employment, gaining hands-on experience under guidance of the film’s experienced Production Designer and Art Director .
During the six-week period the attachment will receive a general overview of all roles within the art department including design assistant responsibilities; understanding clearances within the art department; and making and sourcing props.
- Have an interest in building a career in the film & television industry
- Be ready to assist with research and sourcing;
- Be a hardworking team player with good communication skills;
- Be available to work in Perth & provide own transport to and from work for the contract duration.
- Be available to travel to other locations in the State as required.
A basic painting ability along with some previous work experience in Film & Television are a bonus.
It is anticipated the successful candidate will commence the role on Tuesday, 25 September 2018.
Please view the Crew Attachment Program page on the Screenwest website to view the full guidelines and application materials.
If the right candidate cannot be found for the advertised role, the attachment may be offered in another department.
To talk to someone about this fund, applicants should contact:
Gabrielle Cole, Production Attraction and Services Coordinator
T: (08) 6169 2117