Screen Producers Australia are on their way west again with CEO Matthew Deaner and Owen Johnston, Manager, Industrial & Commercial, hosting events on Monday, 19 and Tuesday, 20 March at Fielder St Creative 30 Fielder St, East Perth.
Monday, 19th from 5.00pm:
- SPA Member Meeting: Hosted by Vice President Tania Chambers and Matthew Deaner
- Followed by casual drinks at The Royal Hotel, East Perth
- All staff from member companies are welcome to attend
Tuesday, 20th 12:00pm-2:00pm:
- Domestic Markets and Business Pathways Seminar: Open to all WA producers, Owen Johnston will present a session on Australian domestic market opportunities and sources of finance for on-line projects, factual, drama, and children’s television and theatrical feature films.
- The session will also cover career planning and pathways for business with an analysis of successful screen business models.
Tuesday, 20th from 2.00pm:
- Industrial One On Ones: Open to all WA producers, Owen Johnston will be available to discuss a range of subjects on a one-on-one basis including any legal, business affairs, industrial or commercial issues you may currently have on all matters from developing and putting together a production to exploiting your rights. This is also an opportunity to ask us about what we do at Screen Producers Australia and how we can provide assistance with your production.
- All WA producers are welcome to make an appointment.
To pre-book your interest in attending the member events on the Monday, 19 March and/or to secure your place at the Seminar and book a 20-minute One on One slot with Owen on the Tuesday, 20 March email Brad Taylor, Membership & Licensing by clicking here.
Screenwest is proud to support the Screen Producers Australia and their commitment to fostering Western Australian producers.