Screen Producers Australia (SPA) presents the annual SCREEN FOREVER Conference this year from 14 -16 November, in the Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne.
Touted as one of the largest congregations of media and entertainment professionals in the Southern Hemisphere, this conference represents the creative and hardworking professionals who make and deliver screen content.
SCREEN FOREVER highlights include:
- Meet the Buyer sessions where you hear from top network executives, commissioners and programmers on what they want
- Keynotes and In Conversations featuring inspirational keynote speakers and the biggest names in the business
- In-depth Craft sessions featuring international and Australian creatives and program makers on the successes from 2016 and 2017
- SCREEN FOREVER International and Domestic Partnership Markets are designed to match Australian and foreign producers, sales agents and distributors looking for co-venture or co-production opportunities
- Pitch your next big idea to TV network execs and production companies at the TV Pitching Market – Ready Steady Pitch!
- SPA Connect Roundtables where delegates can ask the questions they’ve always wanted to know from leading industry executives
- Networking opportunities every day with local and international delegates and speakers at the industry’s biggest party of the year at the SCREEN FOREVER Gala Party and the Screen Producers Australia Awards
Screenwest is opening a travel funding round for producers aiming to attend this year’s conference. Funding will be provided to the successful recipients for a set amount of $2,000 under both travel funding categories, therefore a budget is not required as part of the application process.
Screenwest travel funding is provided through one of two general travel funds:
- Travel – Business & Marketing (producers with two or more recognised credits)
- Travel – Skills Development and Exposure (emerging and mid-career practitioners).
Please note this is an extremely competitive round, therefore funding is not assured even where an applicant meets all the minimum eligibility criteria. Funding for less-experienced practitioners is very limited.
Applications close 5:00pm Monday, 25 September 2017.
For travel funding enquiries, please contact Wendy Simmons, Screenwest Development & Production Coordinator, on (08) 6552 7404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information visit the Screen Forever website.
SCREEN FOREVER is proudly supported by Screenwest and Lotterywest.