Factor 30 is a dynamic film and television production company headed by producer Melissa Kelly.
They make engaging and thought provoking programs for audiences everywhere. Factor 30 also offers line producing and location scouting services in Western Australia. Development, financing and production of high quality feature films, television and TV Commercials.
- Upright (2019)
- Aussie Rangers (2017)
- Hounds of Love (2016)
- Karroyul (2015)
- Blame (2011)
Awards and Nominations
- 9 x AACTA nominations, winner Best Actress for Emma Booth – Hounds of Love
- Atom Award, Best Feature Film – Hounds of Love
- Best Film and Best Actress (Emma Booth) Australian Film Critics’ Association Awards – Hounds of Love
- Best Director (Ben Young), Brussels International Film Festival – Hounds of Love
- Fedeora Award (Ashleigh Cummings), Venice International Film Festival – Hounds of Love
- Atom Award, Best Short Film – Karroyul