They will be holding one-on-one Pitch Sessions and a networking presentation.
This is an invaluable opportunity for local industry to hear about future programming decisions, content trends for the broadcaster and most importantly a chance to meet the commissioning team.
Pitch Sessions – from 3:00pm to 5:00pm at Fielder Street Creative
Separate pitches will be taking place for NITV, Unscripted (Documentary, Food and factual-entertainment) and Scripted.
Please read the SBS / NITV brief for pitches document that outlines the type of projects they are looking for prior to requesting a pitch meeting.
Pitches are 15 minutes each. The commissioners will not have prior knowledge of the proposals so you will need to give your best “elevator pitch” within the 15 minute timeslot.
The following NITV/SBS representatives are available for pitch meetings:
- NITV – Tanya Orman (Channel Manager) and Cieron Cody (Commissioning Editor)
- Unscripted (Documentary, Food and Factual entertainment) – Joseph Maxwell (Head of Documentaries) and Susie Jones (Commissioning Editor)
- Scripted – Sue Masters (Head of Scripted) and Karen Radzyner (Commissioning Editor)
To express interest in a Pitch session please submit an application to email@example.com by 5:00pm Monday, 10 July. Please include:
- Your ‘SURNAME – and PITCH SESSION’ you wish to attend in the email subject heading.
- PROJECT TITLE, FORMAT and ONE LINE SYNOPSIS for each pitch you intend to present during your meeting.
- One page CV.
Presentation – from 5:30 pm at the Art Gallery of WA Theatrette
Come and hear from the team including Marshall Heald, Director, Television and Online Content.
Following the presentation, a networking opportunity will be provided with light finger food and drinks.
- Marshall Heald Director, Television and Online Content
- Tanya Orman, NITV Channel Manager
- Cieron Cody, NITV Commissioning Editor
- Sue Masters, Head of Scripted
- Joseph Maxwell, Head of Documentaries
- Susie Jones, SBS Commissioning Editor
- Chris Irvine, Head of Commercial and Production